La Fée Absinthe Parisienne, a full-strength Absinthe, based on an original 19th century French recipe developed with Marie-Claude Delahaye and distilled in Paris.
Each distillation is authenticated by Marie-Claude Delahaye, world-renowned expert and founder of La Musée de l’Absinthe, Auvers-sur-Oise, France, and contains wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium)
"The first traditional absinthe produced in France since the 1915 ban" - Marie-Claude Delahaye
The only absinthe endorsed by the ‘Musée de l’Absinthe, Auvers-sur-Oise, France.
* GOLD Medal in The Absinthe Masters Awards 2014
* GOLD Medal in The Spirits Business Asia 2014
* Silver Medal in San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2014
* GOLD Medal of Package Design Award in San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2014
* Silver Medal in International Spirits Challenge 2003.
* GOLD Medal in San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2008 and 2010.
* GOLD Medal in Beverage Testing Institute, Chicago in 2007.
Leung Yick Company Limited © 2020